Videos

♥ KIDZANIA SINGAPORE VLOG ♥ | JERMAINE LEE

6/06/2016 04:42:00 am



I wish I could have filmed more and shown you guys the even more 'jobs' that KidZania has but there was limited space on the SD card I borrowed! KidZania is targetted for 5-17 year old, and I as a 16 year old found that it was quite enjoyable, just like reliving my childhood dreams!


It definitely helps to go into KidZania with an open mind, willing to act younger and play make-believe! I went there with my younger 9 year old sister and I'm glad that I could accompany her.


Thanks for all the support so far, I hope that this video will shed some light on what exactly KidZania is!! This video was uploaded about 2 months ago but I have been busying studying for my exams and forgot to post it here! 


Let me know what you think and if you want more vlogs or blogs or both!



♥,
Jermaine x


You Might Also Like

0 comments