Photo Diary

Photo Diary: Sanrio Puroland | Japan Trip, June 2017

9/21/2017 10:33:00 am

Hello my lovely readers! It's been months since I last blogged and there's no excuse besides the fact that I was lazy >< HAHAHA 


I've been busy with school and also my YouTube channel! If you haven't subscribed, please do so :) And hit the bell icon so that you get a notification everytime I upload! I do lots of vlogs on there and I have more lined up too.





I also went to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka during this trip so check out my vlog!:






Anyways, back to the post!~


Sanrio Puroland is an indoor theme park located in Tama New Town, Tokyo, Japan that attracts over 1.5 million visitors per year.


I was originally going to do a Sanrio Puroland Vlog but I realised that the videos I took were really shaky and bad quality. I tried my best but there was no way to salvage it! Fortunately, I took lots of photos, so I can share them in this post :) 


*** If you'd like to know my overall review of Sanrio Puroland, do read till the end for a verdict! ***


At Sanrio Puroland, there are musical and performances featuring Hello Kitty, Daniel, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Little Twin Stars, Keroppi, Pompompurin, Gudetema and more!

Spot your favourite characters!


Here are the rides and attractions at Sanrio Puroland:




Let's begin!



Here's my journey with my family at Sanrio Puroland! Starting in chronological order :)

The train station is called Tama-center station. The station is so cute, it is decorated in a Hello Kitty theme!





Mural on the ceiling of the train station


Even the buildings leading up to Sanrio Puroland are all brightly coloured!
Little banners guiding you there


So pretty!




lol





Our tickets!


First thing you see when you're inside :)





Gudetama shop is on the right of the entrance





Going down the escalator at the entrance area


Wow! Simply awestruck




The wisdom tree

Performance area



First ride! Very similar to Disneyland's It's a Small World ride.

Short queue for the ride

















Spotting ourselves! 



After the ride, we waited for the performance to start! Gudetama came out to entertain us!


Gudetema got so tired he just sat down in the middle of the stage and started rocking back and forth :')


THE BUTT OMG


Performance started!









Found a cute little face detection live cam hahaha

Time to eat! There were a few dining options but we ate at the character food court near the Lady Kitty house!









Happy little brother!

What we got!

Kids menu - Curry rice, comes with juice box.

Curry rice! Look at the nugget :O

Pasta? It's horrible.

Black curry!



Lady Kitty house!


So cute!


A lot of things to take photos with :)








Next up: My Melody My Meroad Drive!


Gudetama Airport! Had a Gudetama passport and had to 'check in'.









Gudetama as sushi......... 

Done with rides! Time to shop! 





Another dining option we found on the second floor

I bought this couple keychain for SGD16 but I lost it and didn't bring it back to Singapore...  😭💔
 If anyone is going to Sanrio Puroland and is willing to help me buy this, I will love you forever, and recompensate you + top up, of course! Please email me at jermaineleejiaxin@gmail.com if keen! This couple keychain means a lot and I still miss it till this day.





.
Sanrio Puroland closed at 5:30pm so we didn't have much time to shop :( We quickly bought our things and left.


Bye!


Running in the rain after being politely chased out hahaha

More Hello Kitty decor found at the train station :)

Even the vending machine!!!




---


End!



Thank you for viewing my photo diary to Sanrio Puroland in Tokyo, Japan! There were only 2 rides and a few musicals (all in Japanese with no translation) and the rest were all photo spots. It was all super cute and my mum and I felt youthful again. It was a very magical experience! However, it was not very enjoyable as it is more appropriate for children aged 14 years old and below, or a super fan of the Sanrio characters.


Overall, I would not wish to return to Sanrio Puroland.
 Nevertheless, it was a good experience :) We went on a weekday but there was still a sizable number of people, mostly mothers and their young children.


I hope this post has been an enjoyable and eye-opening read! Hopefully you got a clearer idea of what to expect at Sanrio Puroland! If you are intending to go to Sanrio Puroland for your holidays, do drop me an email at jermaineleejiaxin@gmail.com if you are able to help me buy the couple keychain 😭💔


Thank you so much for watching, as usual, comment down below what you think of the blog post, or request anything that you'd like! Also here's a reminder again to follow my Instagram @ughjermaine and subscribe to my YouTube: Jermaine Lee!


instagram.com/ughjermaine
youtube.com/jermaineleejiaxin




♥︎,
Jermaine x





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow I thought sanrio land was only for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, did anyone eve get back at you, about the keychain?

    ReplyDelete