Experiences

My Successful EAE (Early Admission Exercise) Experience into Singapore Poly

6/21/2017 08:50:00 am



In this video, I will cover the online submission, written/aptitude test, short video, portfolio and also the interview process for EAE.


To further elaborate on the online submission write-up, you should focus on what traits about you suit the course! For me I said I love producing content and expressing my opinions (related to the writing part in my course) and I said I love the dramatic arts (related to scriptwriting). Add some short examples of your past experience too! Say how the course is perfect for you because you aspire to work as a ___.  There is actually a small character limit so there is not that much for you to write about! Hope this helps :)



♥︎,
Jermaine x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jermaine! I am going for the EAE Interview this Wednesday, Can you help me with what I should write at the cover of my portfolio? :)

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete