Thrift Shopping + Try-On Haul | ♥︎ JERMAINE LEE ♥︎

1/10/2020 09:30:00 pm





Hey there! Sorry I've been inactive on my YouTube for so long, I'm finally back after more than a year! Recently I discovered thrift shopping which I previously didn't even know existed in Singapore! In this video, I'll share about my experience thrift shopping at Lucky Plaza and also try-on all the clothes that I bought and rate them! Thrift shopping is fun, super cheap and sustainable for the environment :)



Oh ya and I moved house, in case you're wondering why there's a change in the background!



I actually like to thrift shop at another charity-led thrift store too but it was close on the day I went out, let me know if you all want a part 2 to this video so I can show more thrift shopping spots in Singapore!



♥︎,

Jermaine x

You Might Also Like

0 comments