HELLO INTERNET!

11/20/2013 12:55:00 am

Disclaimer: Edited this in 2015 because I've changed and matured, I hope. Cringed in embarrassment and edited again in 2016 hahaha


Do check out my more recent posts to know more about me!! (2016 Life Update: link)



-


Hey there!


I'm starting this new blog as it is the school holidays and I have a passion for writing! I love spending hours on my laptop so I guess this is a way for me to kill two birds with one stone and maybe this could be one of my many time killers! Now in case you accidentally clicked on my blog and is currently wondering who I am, I would like to start off by introducing myself☺


Hi! I'm Jermaine! I was born in Singapore on the millennium year, 29th September 2000 (29/09)!


2013 me

2016 me (After braces)


I was used to being bullied in school but there was a period of time where everything got really, really dark for me... However, I believe I have genuinely changed for the better! I've learnt what is love and how expressing love is so much more than just saying 'I love you'. Most significantly, my temper and control of my emotions are much better now, and those who have known me for years can bear witness to that. I'm definitely happier now :)


There will always be days where you feel like you're at the bottom of the world yet it is important to remember that life has it's ups and downs. Everyone has bad days, I'll cry terribly on some days and laugh till my tummy hurts the next!

At bit of background info about my family: My parents divorced when I was 3, they have both remarried since then and I have been warmly loved by both sides of my family. I have two lovely half-sisters, and two baby half-brothers! I currently live with my step-father's family and grandparents. They treat me like I am their own and I'm very blessed :)


I have experienced way more than my fair share of  family and friendship conflicts, backstabbers, liars and complicated um, past loves *coughs*, but evidently I fought through it all with a preserving spirit! (Update: you can read about some my friendships here!)


I love taking photos because they are like an actual representation of the wonderful memories. Frankly speaking, I am quite a sentimental person and becomes over-attached easily, I even have a memory book where I keep all the things I hold dear to my heart such as letters my friends written to me, old class photos and even some receipts of outings that were exceptionally joyful.


Some more generic interests of mine are of course, blogging, making YouTube Videos, reading, playing computer games, meeting new people, acting and dancing! I wish I wasn't tone deaf and can sing hahahaha


I am most passionate about acting and have been in Drama Club (Now in TK Thespians) since I was 9! My aspiration is to be an actress one day but I'm also keen on being a news reporter or journalist.


I dance Ballet and currently at RAD Vocational Intermediate Grade. If I had the time I will learn K-Pop dances with no hesitation. I am also sometimes spotted randomly doing awkward body movements when I hear a song I like playing in a public area.


I always like going to the arcade, watching movies and YouTube. I like salted popcorn (ew sweet popcorn), potato chips and prawn crackers and drink Ice Milo.


I am not really sure about what I want to do with this blog but currently I'm going to try different aspects but I think lifestyle is a genre that suits my style best. My posts will mostly be about life lessons I have learnt while failing throughout my few years of life, some fashion and advice posts and generally how to manage the stones life throws at us! I would say something cliché like 'When life throws us lemons, make lemonades' but I think 'Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it' is more of my mentality.


Please don't ever feel scared to comment, share your opinion or ask me anything and I promise I will reply nicely UNLESS you decide to be mean and hate on me through a computer screen. I most definitely have dealt with much worse than just mere hate (both on cyberspace and in real life) and I have learnt how to handle it so your nasty little comments wouldn't affect me anyway :)


Hope you stay tuned and get to know more about me because actions speak louder than words and trust me, I'm just getting started.



MORE ME:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jermaineleejiaxin (Most active)

Snapchat: jermaineleee






♥,
Jermainex

You Might Also Like

0 comments