Finally I Update

4/20/2014 12:13:00 am


Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated my blog in such a long time :( It's not that there wasn't anything to blog about, there were plenty... It's just that there was no time! All the streaming year stress and homework and projects... Sigh where's the June holidays?!

So here's what's been going on...

Valentine's day in TKGS♡

Su Yi and I had this idea to play Secret Valentine's in the class and it was a success yay! It was actually inspired by Secret Santa in the Perks of being a Wallflower.




Compared to other girls in TKGS, I didn't really receive a lot of gifts and no flowers but it's okay! My friends gave me heartwarming letters and candy and it cheered me up a little :) Thank you everyone for making me feel so special and loved! Because of my amazing schoolmates, V'day wasn't as lonely as I thought it would be.


I got NewAcoustic Guitar!



Fell in love with this matte, pink the moment I saw it on display at JCube :) 3 weeks later, it's finally mine!


Especially love the floral design!

Marco-Polo performance with Drama Club 


Although the play was disappointing and confused me a lot, I had a blast with my drama girls! They're so fun hehe :) I got lost trying to find Mountbatten CC and after asking everyone that walked past me I went to ask the MRT staff and arrived late :(


Family day at the Zoo 
It rained so heavily we were all drenched and annoyed. We argued a lot but nevertheless, we saw quite a few animals and it was a fun family day out organised by SAFRA! Oh and I also saw Ashley (my deskmate in school) with her family :)

Family Photoshoot

No pictures yet but here's a selfie!


Christofori Popsical



My first time singing on stage! Wow I was such a nervous wreck... The little kids were not even scared and there I was sitting at a corner, hugging my guitar and doing breathing exercises. The sound system was terrible because it was just an event organised by the music school with no special guest-of-honour but well, I'm thankful for the experience!

Cross country at Pasir Ris Park YAY


It was BURNING hot everyone sitting on the picnic mats were hiding under our umbrellas hahaha Cross country? More like umbrella parade! I wasted a lot of polaroid films because they were either overexposed or something was wrong with the camera :( Lisa, Jasmine, Amanda and I went for an unplanned lunch at MacDonald's, eventually became an unglam candid war with Jasmine and I spamming the Whatsapp group with pics of each other and Lisa and I fangirling over all the army boys at White Sands hahaha! We kept laughing and causing a nuisance everywhere and we tried to stalk our irritating juniors to scare them off but that didn't work :P

Grade 6 Ballet Exam 


Achievement unlocked! The exam went quite well, with a few mistakes but I think I'll pass... Hopefully? Had a crisis 30 minutes before the exam started but fortunately my ballet friends helped me out :)

Rising Son performance with Drama Elective classmates!


Had so much fun with my friends and we got to know each other better :) The performance was brilliant! I learnt so many things about Theatre and I can't believe 3 people can put up an entire play! I cried because it was so touching... One day that will be me on stage!

Last flower arrangement lesson :(


I think this is my best flower arrangement out of the 4 hehe! My friends and I had so much fun fooling around with my hair and taking selfies :) On that day I received so many judgmental stares as I entered the hall with flowers in my hair but whatever, it was fun and my friendship with my classmates grew stronger!

Uploaded my cover on YouTube after finally 

Haven't done a cover in a really really long time and a few of you requested for it on my ask.fm so here it is! I think my guitar is a little out of tune and sorry about the ambience noise! Wanted to upload the video of me singing this on stage but the quality was terrible :(


(Let's hope I won't regret posting this online in a few years time sigh)


Once again, I'm sorry for abandoning everyone and I'll try to keep you all updated more, but with Mid-Years around the corner and so many activities after school, it's quite hard :(

Comment about what you think of my busy month and the video? Thanks!

♥,
Jermainex

You Might Also Like

0 comments