18th Birthday Party!!! | ♥︎ JERMAINE LEE ♥︎

10/27/2018 03:06:00 am





As you can see, this vlog is very different from the other kinds of vlogs I have, and that's because there was a problem with my camera when I wanted to make a vlog that day :( But this was such an important event for me so I decided to make one using the limited footages and insta story videos I have!



My birthday was on 29th Sept and my party was a week later on 6th October. Thank you so much to every single person who has helped me make my birthday party a success!



From travelling across Singapore with me to get my decor items, to helping me quickly set up and for being such an important friend in my life, thank you all, so so so much. :) Thank you to my family too who put up with me and supported me for my birthday party ❤️



P.S. Managed to fix my camera so expect a Halloween Trick or Treating Vlog soon!😉

You Might Also Like

0 comments